Sunday, September 2, 2018

A VICTORY


A VICTORY

Ed,
Just read this (August 22, 2018 DT UNEQUIVOCAL FREEDOM) today. Wrote this early AM today after great temptation to lose peace and freedom last night in "discussion" with my wife. Your words a great confirmation of the Lord's working.

My Victory

My Victory
Always leading me
In triumph

Never
Leaving me
Alone

Very present help
As I cry out
No doubt

Remains 
Pure light 
Refrains 

The darkness
Of my soul
Pushing back

The old
Renewing my mind
No longer blind

To wiley tricks
That tick
Like a time bomb

Ready to explode 
If I carry the load
In self mode 

I am delivered 
From sharp arrows
In the quiver

Of beguiling sin
Don't have to win
Just begin again

All things new
In Him
Insurmountable peace

Joy beyond thought
He has bought
My freedom

Don't have to fight
Grappling in the night
Trying to be right

Liberating sight
Has cleared the way
It's a new day

The past is behind
Pressing on to find
Forgetting my history

My eyes on Calvary
I enter
My Victory 


No comments:

Post a Comment