Tuesday, October 8, 2019

FROM WHENCE COMETH GENDER TENSION?

FROM WHENCE COMETH GENDER TENSION?
Tuesday, October 8, 2019

  When I refer to gender it is Biblically man and woman, as created.
  I like to stimulate discussions above and beyond Husker football. Today’s title question is such a question that I ask Christians and non-Christians. I do so in the hope of pointing, if and as needed, both groups to God’s Word for important answers providing understanding.
  For all the reasons given for gender tension there is but one foundational one in God’s Word. As with many doctrinal questions, the answer is first of all in Genesis: The ongoing tension is the result of the first couple’s unbelief resulting in their acquiring the knowledge of good and evil.
  I leave you with a followup question: What were two of the immediately obvious evidences of their newly acquired knowledge of good and evil?
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment