Friday, March 4, 2022

GOD'S WILL?

 

GOD’s WILL?

 

Isaiah 55:8-9  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

 

  Yesterday I was asked why, what with all the prayers for the Ukraine people, hasn’t God given them deliverance?

  Though I know there are reasons, I don’t know exactly why.

  What I do know for certain is that this finite man’s ideas of how and when things should have been done in the past, present, or future are just that; finite concepts.

  Fact is, there have been times in my life when I have not agreed with God.

  Within God’s grace He none-the-less loves His John 3:3; 1:12 children, of which I am one . . . even doing so when we have difficulty with His sovereignty and “Thy will be done.”

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment