Wednesday, March 30, 2022

WHY DO WE DO WHAT WE DO?

 WHY DO WE DO WHAT WE DO?

  In my younger years I, at times ashamed and conscience stricken, could not satisfactorily answer the title question. I did however give it some thought. Having morally been taught right from wrong by family and school teachers was good, but was not the satisfactory answer.

  Trusting Christ as Redeemer at age 27 I soon began searching God’s Word beyond the initial peace and joy of His salvation. Most of the preaching I heard, though from the Bible, was more of the same right from wrong refrain. Through personal prayerful study I found the answer in God’s Word. The answer is that what I think (credit) is who and what I am. (Pr.23:7a; et al)

  Then for myself I sketched out a defining chart. Since then I’ve shared it many times. Twice this week so far and today for those interested.

 

ACTIONS

^

^

^

Worldview/ATTITUDE/Life-view

^

^

^

BELIEFS

 

  Once realized, then came the work of surrendering to application on a regular basis. A Romans 12:1-3 matter.

EBB4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment