Tuesday, March 29, 2022

MAD ME

 

MAD ME

 

Proverbs 3:5-8 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. 

 

  Growing up I was called “Sunny” because of my disposition. However, I was not without frustration and anger that developed along with the skill to internalize it. When I trusted Christ as Redeemer at age 27 it was not one of the “Here today, gone tomorrow changes”. Did it alleviate? Yes, but it was not until I Biblically topically studied anger and in induction complied that serious deliverance came.

  Being still me, as with such characteristics, prayerful review is required.

  Knowing I’m not alone, today I share the first page from my personal ANGER FILE.

  As my review progresses I’m hoping for not just reminders, but beneficial healthy additions and subtractions.

  For today, know this: Anger is often a result of trusting our wisdom…as is the outcome.

 

 

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment