Sunday, March 16, 2014

STILL THINKING


STILL THINKING
Sunday, March 16, 2014

2Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2Timothy 2:15-17 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly [completely] furnished unto all good works.
1Corinthians 2:14-16 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

  Scientists say we think all the time. This includes while asleep or in a coma. I’ve never been in a coma, but have heard testimony from those that have. From memories and problem solutions in the morning, I know I do so in my sleep, and my 3 guests of the past 2 weeks say I talk and shout about “processes” and such throughout the night. And I awoke again this morning with mind a-running.
  As my eyes saw glimmers of early light I thought of the fine lady that is much more than a friend, us, our standing before God . . . the outline, including Scripture verses, for this morning DT . . . that Pastor Paul’s sermon will again be on discipleship . . . and oddly, the fact that I’ve always done and have yet to not put toilet seat down after I pee.
  Is there a thread running thru this hodgepodge of thought? I think so. It is summed up in one word.
  And you, how’s your thinking going today?  EBB4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment