Thursday, March 24, 2016

LAYING EMPHASIS ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL

LAYING EMPHASIS ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ecclesiastes [MKJV] 12:11-14 [King Solomon wrote] The words of the wise are like goads; yes, their collected words are like nails driven home; they are given from one Shepherd. And further, by these, my son, be warned: The making of many books has no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God, and keep His commandments. For this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good, or whether evil.
John [GW] 5:30 [Lord Jesus Christ said] I can't do anything on my own. As I listen to the Father, I make my judgments. My judgments are right because I don't try to do what I want but what the one who sent me wants.

  Just when the selected convent of 100 thought the doors were being opened for them to leave, the water and Saltines delivery cart pushers arrived . . . and to their surprise the doors were quickly closed and relocked. In the extended confinement the atmosphere had changed considerably with the now 110 Christians now divided along the lines of the frantic, fans of Jesus, and followers of Christ.
  The frantic were frenetic.
  The fans were emphasizing doing all possible to stay calm and unstressed; praying for deliverance, reading comforting Psalms, singing Blessed Assurance, Amazing Grace et al.
  The followers were seeking to implement Christ’ eternal mandate that He explained in The Gospel of John and to discern the particulars of “Thy will be done on earth as in heaven.” as individuals and group in their present situation.
  The description in yesterday DT and the above 4 paragraphs are fictional?

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment