Friday, June 2, 2017

LACKING SAMENESS

LACKING SAMENESS
Friday, June 02, 2017

Psalm [GW]139 … You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother. I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this. …

  It’s not just snowflakes that lack sameness, as God created Adam, then Eve, then all others distinctly different from one another. Yesterday with grandson got me to thinking about, and appreciating, this truth once again. It was nothing spectacular. It was a clear difference in what we each consider funny, beginning with “Let’s tell jokes.”
  Then this morning reading a headline I am again reminded. “Man injured in shooting, but police don’t know where” left me, though alone, laughing mightily.
  God is not only Creator, He is creative.
  Thankfully so.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment