Wednesday, January 8, 2020

84 + 1 + ?


84 + 1 + ?

Wednesday, January 8, 2020



Luke 19:11-27



Dear fellow travelers,

  Today I’m 84 years plus 1 day of age. So many wonderful supportive well wishes!

  The question mark in today’s title involves no fear but a casual wondering how much longer I’ll be this side of heaven. It being a bit of a conflict; my liking it here with family, friends, and acquaintances . . . all while looking forward to departure and arrival.

  My life’s details have changed. Some for better. Others for worse. However, one principled exhortation from Jesus remains important in my life: I am to occupy until He returns or I die. Hence, the way I sign many notes and letters. It being foremost a reminder for me and prayerfully so for others.

To serve Him all my days,

Edwin Bennett Bullock 4th

 

No comments:

Post a Comment