Wednesday, January 1, 2020

NEW DAY STILL ONE DAY


NEW DAY STILL ONE DAY

Wednesday, January 1, 2020



  It’s New Year’s Day, meaning what?

  My plans involve daily morning United Health survey weigh-in and questionnaire, sending required heart history scan to cardiologist, take first meds with others to follow throughout, continue DT waking ponderance, reading, study, and keyboarding, breakfast of cereal and banana, complete DT and thrice edit before publishing, fetch and read the early delivery of the Omaha World-Herald newspaper, air (monthly tires topping off) and water (bi-monthly house plants refreshing), communicate with folks and others, read from one or more of the magazines I subscribe to, complete viewing a documentary, read a bit more from magazines or one of books I’ve got going, enjoy unspectacular but enjoyable lunch, then read a bit more (sometimes involves dozing), do some research, fill in some form blanks of family tree, and a number of other things mixed in including 10pm reading another chapter of Napoleon and French Revolution history and then falling asleep.

  Maybe, for as I said, “My plans”, for I may not accomplish all or even any single item on my list.

  The only certain thing I do know is this new day is still one day that God has made, and I should, I shall rejoice in it. (Ps.118:24; Phil.2:16)

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment