Tuesday, November 30, 2021

FIRST DATA

 FIRST DATA

2:15-16; 3:16-17 Study earnestly to present yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. But shun profane, vain babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. … All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work.

  With regularity Christians tell me about some book they are reading or have read that gives them spiritual understanding such as they never had before.

  An example of this is The Shack (Critique available upon request,), as several have told me they never understood forgiveness like they now do after reading the novel.

  I ask if they had ever in 2Timothy 2:15 workman manner studied the topic of forgiveness in God’s Word, the Bible?

  I have yet to get an affirmative response.

  Talking to other Christians bent such as I, they tell me the same second data tales.

  As professing Christians wanting truth, what is our absolute first data source? 

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment