Monday, November 22, 2021

THE PLAGUE OF HUMAN THINKING

 THE PLAGUE OF HUMAN THINKING

  Last evening sitting under a wise teacher, Jim Eckman, I had an awakening as to a systemic plague I suffer; too often interpreting God’s thinking within my limited mental capacities. This when I know His thoughts are not always my thoughts. (Isa.55:8-9)

  I always thought the plagues listed in the Exodus story being of the singular purpose of putting pressure on the Pharoah, the autocratic leader of powerful dominant Egypt. This indeed so, but also dismantling the Egyptian nation’s unhealthy worldview plus demoralizing the citizenry all while showing the Jewish slaves who is the King of kings.

  This awakening brought me to the realization that among His omni titles, God is the ultimately Supreme Multitasker.

  Hereafter as I read and study His Word I am going to look for other such instances.

  I pray that if you are not already doing so that you will begin the practice.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment