Monday, February 9, 2015

IMPAIRED EYESIGHT

IMPAIRED EYESIGHT
Monday, February 09, 2015

  Which is most common, physical visual impairment or hindered spiritual ability to see?
  I am convinced it is the latter of the two.
  As proof I offer lifetime observation of Grammar Nazis as example:
·         Consider their niggling incisive corrections of our letters, e-mails, postings, essays et al. How easily they espy our poor grammar, missspellings, and mistakes!
·         Consider the times you have read their writing and noticed errors. Especially interesting are their critiquing responses pointing out our grammatical faults, imperfections, and lapses with text that contains poor grammar, incorrect spellings, punctuation failures, omissions, stumbling phrases, et al.

  Do I consider the GN Brigade with their incessant pickiness irritating? Not at all, I am thankful for their prodding as it reminds me of my periodic otherwise logging issues.  (Mt.7:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment