Wednesday, February 18, 2015

NUMBERS 32:23

NUMBERS 32:23
Wednesday, February 18, 2015

  I suspect everybody has a story of discovery. Here is one of my favorites that I’ve heard in several forms thru the years.

  An elementary school child’s towel went missing during a field trip to the local beach. The incensed mother was furious, demanding justice, and saying “What do you have in your class, a bunch of criminals?!”
  The gracious teacher calmly responded “I’m sure it was taken accidentally or misplaced. Please describe the towel.”
  “It’s white, quite large,” replied the parent.
  “Oh, and it has HOLIDAY INN embroidered on it.”

  And you favorite Numbers 32:23 tale is?
EBB4


PS. Some excellent comments have come in of the “was Judas forgiven?” question. There’s still time for more as I won’t publish until this Friday 2/20/15.

No comments:

Post a Comment