Thursday, October 20, 2016

AUTHENTICATED LATELY?

AUTHENTICATED LATELY?
Thursday, October 20, 2016

Psalms [MKJV] 119:41-42; 138:2  Let Your mercies come to me, O Jehovah, even according to Your salvation, according to Your Word. …
Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Philippians [MKJV] 2:9-16 Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, cultivate your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God who works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings, so that you may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation. Among these you shine as lights in the world, holding forth the Word of Life, so that I may rejoice with you in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain nor labored in vain.

  Last Friday morning I shared personal testimony of the value of “UNPLANNED UNEXPECTED AUTHENTIFICATIONS” in the workings of life as a member of God’s John 1:12 family. This morning while reading an article in the Omaha World-Herald I am once again blessed in kind: Whereas in my past I would have felt slighted and emotionally stumbled over it, and had phantom disputation. But I did not. I rejoiced for the man featured in the article . . . and thanked God for his provision for blessed deliverances from being an adult child. (1Cor.13)
  This morning’s experience set me to wondering about you dear fellows.
  Since reading last Friday’s DT, have you been authenticated through unplanned unexpected testing?
  If so, please do tell so we will all be blessed and sharpened together.
EBB4


No comments:

Post a Comment