Tuesday, July 25, 2017

ETERNAL SECURITY

ETERNAL SECURITY
Tuesday, July 25, 2017

… Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. (Jn.6:68)

  Eternal security is a doctrinal term some of you are not familiar with. For others it is doctrine debated or comforting. “eternal security” is not found in Scripture. Eternal security is found in Scripture. Beginning with this segment of series on the matter I hope those believing will be reassured and those not believing will gain blessed assurance eliminating any or all insecurity on their part.
EBB4


PS. I am still getting email rejection notices. Using phone to inquire I’m told by those I asked that they are receiving. On top of this the problem is inconsistent. Sometimes when I “reply” to an individual query it is rejected, sometimes not. Sometimes sending test “new message” containing a single alphabet letter to an individual it is rejected, sometimes not.  Definitely a puzzle. Troubling shooting tangible machinery and tooling problems was much easier. To help me please type “rec’d” and hit reply to let me know you are receiving from me. Thank you. Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment