Sunday, March 26, 2017

EVIDENTIAL TRANSFORMING POWER

EVIDENTIAL TRANSFORMING POWER
Sunday, March 26, 2017

                Hebrews [MKJV] 4:12-13 For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight, but all things are naked and opened to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.
Titus 3:3-8 For we ourselves also were once foolish, disobedient, deceived, slaving for various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that being justified by His grace, we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life. Faithful is the Word, and as to these things, I desire that you strongly affirm that those believing God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.

  Individual transforming Romans 12:2 regenerative power is personal proof of the veracity of God’s Word. John 1:1 trust produces John 3:3 change in how a man sees all things pertaining to life and death; new vision that alters thinking and lifestyle, especially relationships.
  As with even the simplest experiences in life, such as the flavor of an orange or the serious lifelong encounter of the love of a woman, those that have not personally tasted the sweetness cannot comprehend through the mere words of others. Realizing God’s transforming power does not come via intelligence or the lack thereof. It comes only by the Word Living and written.
  This I know by personal experience. This I know from contact with and observation of individuals of all social levels from good people to bad fellows, the disinterested, the driven, the mediocre, the sad, the happy, escapists, and those shifting in between. As in my life, when they trusted the Word living and written, thinking, sight, and action changed and continues to change.
  The morning after I trusted Jesus I knew I was not the same person. My concern involving priorities was drastically altered by John 3:3 radically new sight; vision that motivated me to tell others.  I immediately began with my best friend outside of Ann. The result was not a happy one as he then and there ended our fellowship. My new John 3:3 sight did not however die along with our friendship. I was not discouraged, my concern for him or other dead men walking was undiminished. (Jn.3:18)

  The Word’s transforming power never ends so long as we are receptive. This I continue to know, for as my physical sight diminishes, my John 3:3 vision increases. If you have not, are not, thus farsighted . . . please do accept the Word and gain God’s vista of life and death.  EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment