Friday, March 24, 2017

RESPONSES

  On Friday, March 17, I invited you to weigh in on the question “Beyond His sacrificial death, what aspects of His humanity, personality, do you appreciate most of all?”
  Several responded that they appreciated His sacrificial death most of all. A few commented on Jesus’ humanity, His personality. As promised, here they are:

Sharon: My first thought was His love and patience.  He was kind but offered correction where needed i.e. Mary & Martha, Peter.

Albert: That almighty God would even consider loving and caring about me.

MIKE: The characteristic of Jesus that constantly appears in my thoughts and challenges me the most when my emotions get the best of me, is HUMILITY. This element of Jesus always seems to go hand-in-hand with the compassion he had for others. It remains a guide to all of us, especially in a world where we are constantly told to "take care of yourself by looking good to others' and "I am the most important person above all others." Humility is becoming a lost element in our in our society and yes, in our souls..


C.L.: He not only listened to His Father, He listened to men, women, and children . . . and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment