Sunday, May 6, 2018

AMAZING GRACE


AMAZING GRACE

Romans KJV 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

  Romans 5:8 was and still is a key verse in my life. “was” meaning that October of my 27th year its truth was central to my submitting to God’s love. “still” meaning I am continually quickened by His provision of unearnable undeserved redemption. (Rom.5:6; Eph.2:8-9)
  It wasn’t until some months later that for the first time I heard then sang the grand old hymn Amazing Grace. It was and still is an emotionally grateful event. I still thrill at its message of God’s love for us. This though I have heard or sung it thousands of times since that first year of new life,
  Hear it once again, http://www.vimeo.com/12348372 , be blessed as you again consider God’s astonishing love for man. 
  “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” (Acts 20:32)
EBB4   Sunday, May 06, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment