Tuesday, May 22, 2018

ME TOO!


ME TOO!
  I assume that many of your experiences are no different than mine. For instance the Lord layering on experiences according to our needs.
  Yesterday as the result of our Sunday School class discussion I pondered some personal matters and then wrote DT WHICH PURPOSE?.  Soon afterward a few readers responded with notes that layered upon. Then while waiting for a friend that I’d chauffeured to a doctor appointment I started to doze off. Not wanting to I picked up one of my car books, THE DAILY BIBLE DEVOTIONAL by F. LaGard Smith, and randomly opened it. The topic OF HIDDEN MOTIVES began with Proverbs 16:2 “All a man’s ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord” . . . and ended with “The obvious question is: When was the last time I double-checked my motives for doing even the good things I do?”
  And you?
EBB4   Tuesday, May 22, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment