Wednesday, June 26, 2019

THE MATTER OF RELIANCE


THE MATTER OF RELIANCE
Wednesday, June 26, 2019

1Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

  I alone am responsible for my thinking, decisions, and actions. The same is true of all others. Yesterday because I desire God’s Way of deliverance for all people, salvation first of all “Going to heaven.” but not limited to, I wrote of my life and shared about my salvation from depression. No longer a child, I knew some would take my sharing as judgmental rather than take my story as a plan of action leading to freedom with peace.
  1Corinthians 10:13 Biblically sums up that God provides deliverance. We however must act upon His supplied liberation – just as He did not carry people thru the Red Sea. (Ex.14:29) Depression is very real. So is His offered deliverance, though for individuals only if taken; this being the way of God’s loving deliverance.
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment