Thursday, August 1, 2019

PRESIDENT JESUS?


PRESIDENT JESUS?
Thursday, August 01, 2019

Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

  If Jesus was a candidate for USA president how many citizens of this “Christian nation” would vote for Him? I say not many after He publicly presented His views and policies in the debates and the media examined His life ad infinitum. Remember that questionable Mary Magdalene business, and all those other women that flocked after Him and financially supported Him. And then there’s His claiming to be Jehovah God in the flesh and that the Holy Bible is His Word, plus His claiming in His Word that He not only created everything but that He also sustains it! And then there’s His urging us to deny ourselves and follow Him as Lord!! And then there’s His preposterous statement that He will ruling us for a thousand years with a rod of iron in the future!!! Ha, doesn’t He understand who WE are?
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment