Friday, August 9, 2019

THE MEANING OF LIFE


THE MEANING OF LIFE
Friday, August 09, 2019

Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

  When, if ever, did you begin wondering about the meaning of life, or put another way. “Why am I/we here?” My earliest memory is times with my young playmates. The question came up quite often, then as we aged was kept to one’s self. I can’t remember the last time that question has been posed in my presence. Instead, on occasion a somewhat similar statement (Not a question.), has been “I’m looking to find myself.”
  Trying to find yourself is a lost cause wasting life’s circulation. The reason being that God made us in His image. Though we resist as did Adam and Eve (Though with more sophisticated knowledge.), we’ll not find meaning and purpose within, but without, from God. Why? Because the One who created us knows what is ultimately best for us.
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment